Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Bilateral Bionic Boy?

If you'd asked me two years ago when we were preparing for Noah's first CI surgery, I'd have told you that there was no way that I would ever be interested in getting him a second CI. Choosing to send my son to the OR for an "unnecessary" surgery once was more than enough for me. It either would work or it wouldn't, and at least we tried. And yet today I find myself wondering "Is it better to schedule the surgery for the earliest possible date (March) or should we try to get him in over spring break in April?". In my mind it's not a done deal until they actually preform the surgery, but it sure looks like Noah is going bilateral after all.


MB said...


Michele said...

Good luck! Cant wait to hear updates! God bless!