Wednesday, April 4, 2007

A Day Off

Brian is down in Richmond with Noah today so I have a day off. Well, most of a day, anyway. I have to go to a funeral at 11 (which is why Brian took Noah to feeding therapy) but other than that my day is free. My wonderful husband suggested I do something fun - get a manicure, go to Borders and buy a new book, etc. I think that's a great idea. I'm just not sure if I can fit it in. You see, there's not enough time to do the things that have to be done each day. So a day off means that I have time to go to the pharmacy to get Noah's new erythromycin perscription (it's for motility - he's not sick). Oh yeah, and we really need a refill on Prevacid and Pulmocort, too. And then it's off to Walmart for Pediasure with fiber and some baby socks (since Noah's seem to have all been eaten by our dryer). Then when I get home I'd better spend some time with my poor kitty that's locked in the bathroom with a raging bladder infection. And I should probably cook a reasonably good dinner since Brian will be tired after spending the day in feeding therapy. Hmmmm, maybe I'll order a pizza and get that manicure after all.

1 comment:

tiffany said...

Hi Emily: It's Tiffany from the PP board. Just want to say how I've been thinking of you guys and hoping for much success with Noah's feeding. You are an amazing mother! - Tiff and Liam