Wednesday, September 19, 2007

You know you need a vacation when...

You know you need a vacation when your child vomits his entire breakfast in the toy box and you consider:
a. throwing everything away and buying all new toys
and
b. pretending you don't notice until your husband gets home from work 7 hours later
until you choose
c. dump the whole thing in the bathtub and turn on the shower (if it's not washable it's not worth saving anyway)

Only 2 weeks and 6 hours until we leave for Houghton! I'm going to go here and here and maybe even here.

3 comments:

Liana said...

Letchworth, the Corral, and some Anchor Bar... sounds like a GREAT vacation...
Hmm, it's been awhile since we've been to the Corral - nothing beats a game of putt-putt and some pizza!

Jessica said...

Sounds like a great time! Have fun!!

Jennifer said...

Hi, you don't know me, but I am a micro-preemie mom too. I love your blog and think your son is amazing. Please check out Gavin's blog if you get a chance. I always find inspiration from other mom in my position. It's nice to know that there is someone out there who knows what you're going through. Great job on the blog! What an incredible little guy!