Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Tagged

Lisa tagged me to post 8 random facts about myself. Here are the rules:

1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.

Without further ado, 8 random facts about me.
  1. I used to be an overachiever. On the day that I was admitted to the hospital in liver failure I insisted that my husband stop at school so I could drop off plans for my substitute (ummmm… did I mention I was dying?).
  2. My family beta-tested cable modems. We had high speed internet before most of my friends had heard of dial-up.
  3. I went to a small Christian college in the middle of nowhere and loved it. I had full pre-med scholarships to Tufts and John Hopkins. My parents were…. surprised.
  4. I was home-schooled for 7th-12th grades.
  5. Brian (my husband) and I met doing work-study jobs in college. He worked at the computer repair shop and I worked at the help desk right across the hall. Our first date was my 20th birthday although we didn't start dating seriously for another 3 years.
  6. Noah and I were born at the same hospital but in different buildings. The building that used to hold the main hospital is now just offices.
  7. My first engagement ring was a watermelon ring pop.
  8. Although I was born in VA I have spent most of my life in the northeast. I would love to move back to either NH or rural western NY.

Most of the preemie bloggers I know have already been tagged, except (hopefully?) for Tracy. I'll also tag Jule Ann, another fan of small Christian colleges in the middle of nowhere. That's all I can think of for now. I'll have to add more later.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Emily, both posted on threads ages ago and I just bookmarked. I'm sure they aren't trying to keep private from YOU! ;)

tiffany said...

Hi Emily: It's Tiffany. I read your blog all the time (go Noah!) but I only share Liam's blog link through email because I had a bad experience so I tend to be privacy-paranoid. So I wont post the URL here but I asked Lisa to share your email with me if you dont mind and then I will email you! If she has your email that is.

tiffany said...

Oh duh. Just checked my own blog. Never mind