Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm thankful...

...that turkey, stuffing, and gravy can be pureed.

...that my family loves me enough that they won't mind when Noah throws up his pureed turkey all over the dining room.

...that we have a pulse ox, O2, and a nebulizer so we don't have to rush to the hospital everytime Noah is sick.

...that in the last year my son has learned to walk, talk, eat and sign (imagine what he'll do next year!).

...that I have a husband who loves me.

...for good doctors who take the time to listen.

...that I don't have to strain bananas to get out the seeds anymore.

...for feeding, speech, and occupational therapists who love Noah even when he's "being 2".

...for friends who understand my life and friends who don't have a clue but are willing to try.

...for a church family that continually prays for us.

...that Noah is finally on the charts for weight and height after 2 years of struggling.

...for vacation days when Brian and I can take Noah on adventures.

...that one of the local libraries has started the birth-2 story hour again.

...that I have time to post on my blog because my husband loves cuddling with his little boy at bedtime.

...that my son is nothing like what he looks like on paper.

...that this fragile baby

is turning into such a big boy.


What are you thankful for?

No comments: