Monday, November 19, 2007

Tagged

Jennifer tagged me with a meme. Here it is:
  • Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
  • Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
  • Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I prefer to eat an odd number of foods. If we are eating at Chick-fil-a I will count out my 7 or 9 waffle fries and give the rest to Brian. I will eat an even number but if I have a choice I always choose odd.

2. I went to college in the middle of nowhere and sometimes it was hard to find something to do. Once my friends and I drew helicopter landing pads in sidewalk chalk all over campus in the middle of the night. No helicopters ever came as far as I know.

3. I don't eat foods in unnatural colors. In high school I organized a letter writing campaign to get rid of blue m&ms and bring back tan. Obviously I wasn't successful.

4. I don't have normal feeling in the tip of my tongue. It feels like when you hit your funny bone all the time (don't worry, you get used to it!). This is because when I had my wisdom teeth out they cut a nerve. I've regained a lot of the feeling but not all of it.

5. I have a number of nicknames. One of them is "Punk Holly Hobbie". You have to know me to understand.

6. In college I was proposed to more than once by boys I wasn't dating. They always seemed so confused when I said no. I was also dumped twice by the same boy whom I also never dated. My husband and I weren't dating for the first 3 years of our relationship. I think it must be a Houghton thing...

7. My big rebellion in high school involved wearing jeans to church. My parents pretended they weren't mad, but I knew they were. In college once I went to Niagara Falls instead of studying for a final exam (in my FIL's class - Shhhh! Don't tell!) - I felt so defiant but I still got an A in the class. I hope Noah gets his rebelliousness from me and not from his Daddy.

I will tag Lisa, Nathali, Heather, Jule Ann, Johnette, Liana, and Jessica. If you're already been tagged, sorry!

1 comment:

Liana said...

TOO funny, because I totally do #3 as well...
I will NEVER eat a blue M&M, it's just wrong.

period.

lol