1. Noah no longer cries all day at school. He still cries if we leave him at church, but since he's moved up to the 3s and there's a new batch of nursery workers we've been staying with him each week to train them on the CI, what he can/can't see, etc.
2. Either Noah is super smart or his teacher is amazing. Probably both. He's currently a calendar expert and quite the meteorologist. The other day he was at the playground and the sun was glaring down at him. He looked at me and said, "Mommy, I need a cloud."
3. Pulmocort does make Noah vomit more than normal. Flovent doesn't. We really like Flovent.
4. Everyone at school has been absolutely wonderful, and for that we are so grateful. Unfortunately the HI teacher has yet to show up at school. I'm sure she'll be great too, if we ever see her. I'm going through appropriate channels and trying to be assertive but not nasty. We'll see how long that lasts.
5. Noah thinks our house in a jungle gym and is currently scaling the entertainment center in search of an elusive movie case that he thinks I've hidden on top. I actually have it with me, but that probably won't keep him from breaking his neck.