Friday, September 26, 2008

What Noah's NOT learning at school...

Noah understands that letters make sounds. He can usually tell you what letter sound a word starts with fairly accurately. Sure, he thinks that gym starts with a "j" and cracker ("cwacker") starts with a "q", but he's only 3! Noah also understands that you put letters together to make up words. I'm constantly finding things like this on my refrigerator.

Unfortunately he hasn't learned what letters go together to make up words yet. He sure likes to practice, though! There's a future spelling bee champ in there somewhere.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is too cute! I love watching them learn all that stuff; don't you?

The Microblogologist said...

Awww, that is so cute!

Karen

Melissa said...

I found your blog on the vision problems board at bbc and I've been reading like crazy since then. My 2.5 month old is currently unable to see (long story) and reading your blog has been incredibly uplifting for me, especially when the future is so uncertain. I love to see how wonderfully Noah is doing! He is such a sweet, happy, perfect little guy! Thank you for sharing him through your blog!

Melissa :)
www.withasmile.wordpress.com